21.11.11

A day in the life of Jack

Today began like a lot of days have lately, I got out of bed thinking that I had slept in way too late when really it was only 10 AM. The only reason I was even worried about sleeping in was because I had made some plans to spend time with Savannah. It wasn't for sure though, so I tried not to get my hopes up too high. It's kind of impossible not to. I booted up the computer and got on facebook to talk to her. It's not my preferred method of communication but it's better than nothing. We chatted a little, made some lovey remarks. She told me how she had a migraine. I could tell she wasn't feeling her best, and it made me sad that I couldn't make her feel better. She was at her dads house, waiting to be picked up by her mother so they could go to her vintage clothing store. This made me feel a little better since her mothers store is only a few blocks away from my house and I could easily walk there to bring her back. I still tried to keep myself from getting my hopes up, and it's a good thing I did. We both found out that her mothers store isn't even open on mondays and that her mother was actually taking her to target. Savannah never plans things out, even if you tell her to. By now I'm a little used to this disappointment and I don't hold it against her. I like her the way she is. Barring these events, I had a pretty good day. After quite a bit of time spent doing nothing, I got a few texts from her explaining how we could for sure spend the day together tomorrow. I'm going to give her all of the warmth I have in my body. My mood is the best it's been all day and I'm beginning work on a short stop-motion movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers